“Haryana Agriculture Department Recruitment 2016” – The Haryana Agriculture Department has released a recruitment notification for 339 posts of Block Technical Manager (BTM) and Assistant Technical Manager (ATM). Job seekers those are searching for job opportunity they have no need to wait for more. Through this content, you will get detail about the job notification. But first of all, candidates need to check out the official notification Those candidates are eligible for the recruitment only they can apply. For applying, candidates need to log on the official website that is – www.agriharyana.nic.in.
Haryana Agriculture Department Jobs 2016 Notification
For getting further details regarding age limit, education qualification, pay scale, application, and selection process, you need to stay on this web page until the end of this article. But we want to inform candidates they ned to apply for recruitment before last date 15th October 2016. Here in this content we also mentioned direct link for the Haryana Agriculture Department Recruitment. We are suggested to all candidates they need to read this content very carefully.
Haryana Agriculture Dept Manager Posts Details
- Department Name: Haryana Agriculture Department
- Official Website: www.agriharyana.nic.in
- Name of the Posts: Block Technical Manager, Assistant Technical Manager
- No.of Vacancies: 339 Posts
- Apply Mode: Offline
Age of candidates should not be more than 45 years.
Candidates those have completed their degree of Graduation/Post Graduation in Agriculture only they can apply for these Jobs.
- Assistant Technical Manager – Rs. 25000/-
- Block Technical Manager – Rs.15000/-
- Starting Date: 30th September 2016
- Last Date to Apply: 20th October 2016
For getting the selection, you need to pass out three different sections like Academic Merit, Computer Typing Test, Viva-voice.
How To Apply
- Eligible candidates need to log on the official site – www.agriharyana.nic.in
- Search for the link of Haryana Agriculture Department Recruitment 2016.
- Then click on the link of official notification and read this carefully.
- Download the online application form and fill it with valid details.
- Read the form carefully and click on submit button.
- Save your filled form and take a printout for more use.
Official Website – www.agriharyana.nic.in